Re: new ARAnyM with better FPU

Thorsten Glaser píše v St 21. 03. 2012 v 09:07 +0000:
> >ARAnyM Debian maintainer is working on updating the package in Debian
> >sid as well.
>
> OK, great. I’ll wait for that, upgrade the box with sid on
> it and will backport to *shudder* hardy

Well, beware: Ubuntu < 10.10 (including the 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx) does
not have the necessary libmpfr3+. That also means that the Ubuntu Lucid
packages I have prepared at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aranym/files/aranym/0.9.12/

do NOT contain the new MPFR based FPU core made by Andreas.

So if you really want to try out the new ARAnyM FPU on your Hardy make
sure you'll backport libmpfr3+ there first.

Petr