Re: new ARAnyM with better FPU

Petr Stehlik dixit:

>> Indeed, next month we'll all be forced into the new GUI generation...
>
>Actually we won't be forced into that. First, the 10.04 LTS is supported

Uhm guys – use Debian?

There’s also things like IceWM, evilwm and others. No need to go all GUI
on us poor unsuspecting textmode people.

But thanks for the reminder about mpfr. Will do that. Or try to push and
accelerate my move from hardy to testing.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil