Re: wanna-build

Hi guys,

congratulations on all the progress you've made with getting new buildds set up and running. The project has truely come a long way in the past weeks!

My plans to set up my Falcon as a buildd host have been put on hold - I will have to prioritize time for m68k projects heavily over the next months, and setting up and running buildds is hardly my strong suit. Better spend the time on kernel stuff (not my strong suit either, but there does not seem to be anyone else around stepping up).

Is the Blizzard 2060 SCSI card the only one being used across the Amiga buildds, or are there other ESP based ones that need support?

Cheers,

  Michael