Re: [buildd] Vivaldi & Elgar sbuild ready, Arrakis next

Am 21.12.2012 um 11:00 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

>>> I think we're now in a state where we could request w-b & upload queue
>>> access and continue to configure buildd.
>> Wow! I almost had thought it would never happen ☺
> Me, too. Congrats from me as well!

Still some things to do...but, well, we're getting very close... ;-)

>> When you’re done setting up buildd I’d like to have a copy of
>> the config so I can set one up as well. (Most likely the one
>> on zigo’s Xen system; the ones on my workstation at work are
>> in an internal network, plus I’d just continue using them to
>> build manually.)
> Nice, the more buildds, the better :).

Yeah, but all those buildds needs a buildd admin and maybe someone who takes general care on them... ;-)

> Will be happy to host elgar and akire.

How about acting as buildd admin? ;-)
As far as I know (because Wouter mentioned it somewhere) the buildds are now signing and uploading successful builds on their on, leveraging the work load for a buildd in general.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc