Re: Kernel panic on A4000 with 3.2.0-4-amiga

On 2012-12-19 09:39, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

So, apparently we have a serious memory problem on Amiga variant. Or in
amiboot. Or both.
Or a wishlist problem in the kernel config; waldi has asked for
a review of that already anyway, so we can possibly shrink the
kernel a bit. “We” meaning the Debian/m68k porters, and preferably
people who know about that kind of thing and have done that before
(I think Wouter and Stephen).

I could do that only for Amiga, though, because I don't know the other subarchs to decide what's needed in the kernel and what can go as a module.

--
Ciao...          //    Fon: 0381-2744150
.     Ingo     \X/     http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.