Re: [buildd] Action plan to get buildds getting online again

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

> Maybe you should first update to etch-m68k and from that to unstable and
[…]
> I think it's doable.

Not officially, really; most of our packages are recent enough to
not support upgrading from anything older than squeeze.

I think, debootstrapping a chroot, moving stuff in there and then
making the chroot the new system is the cleanest way to upgrade
any old systems right now.

But you might be lucky, who knows.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.