Re: [buildd] Action plan to get buildds getting online again

Am 24.11.2012 um 20:14 schrieb Ingo Jürgensmann:

>> I won't be able to handle more than my own buildd and maybe one more.
> Maybe we should create a list in the Wiki to note this kind of information... ;)
> Can please someone add it below the m68k namespace? I'm still on a ship with limited network access until Monday/Tuesday.

I've created a page in the wiki:

http://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Autobuilder

Please add your information there. According to http://unstable.buildd.net/index-m68k.html (I've set the others machines only to invisible) Wouter is buildd admin for Arrakis, Stephen for Vivaldi and Elgar. Where's Stephen anyway? MIA?

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc