Re: [buildd] apt-transport-https segfaults

Am 29.11.2012 um 19:06 schrieb Thorsten Glaser:

>> I've talked to zumbi on #debian-devel and he said that for m68k it would be
>> best to use the packages from unstable as the packages from buildd.d.o requires
>> a stable hostsystem...
> Huh. I was told to use those… oh well. I guess there are enough
> people involved for something like that to happen.

Well, the packages from buildd.d.o are depending on schroot and that gives you unresolvable dependecies. Buildd.d.o has version 0.61.x, unstable has 0.63.x... and there's no unstable packages, so I chose wheezy and ran into dependency issues...
From that point of view it made more sense to me to use the packages from unstable.

>> My concern is more that sbuild segfaults the same way...
> Ouch. And both are C++ applications… sorry, other than to throw
> gdb on them, I’ve got no idea.

Well, actually sbuild doesn't segfaults, but schroot does, I think...
(Currently I'm looking for that option to allow me to use LVM snapshots within buildd/sbuild...)

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc