Re: Log for failed build of cnrun_1.1.13-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Ingo J�mann dixit:

>So, I think we have a toolchain issue... ;-)
>
>At least, sbuild seems to work so far...

Doesn’t look like it (it doesn’t even attempt to unpack
or build the package), to both sentences.

What magic was involved in getting sbuild to not segfault?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.