Re: [SOLVED] Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

Greg KH dixit:

>Please use stable@vger.kernel.org instead.

Hm, that doesn’t match what I was told and found in the docs, but ok.

>> We can always get it submitted through Geert's tree if that's easier.
>
>That's how it has to go, please read
>Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt for how to get patches into the
>stable tree.

Hm, I thought it was submitted to Geert's tree already? I just tried
to write to stable so it will *also* get included there, as this is
kinda… crucial for Debian now :S

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<Natureshadow> Dann mach ich git annex copy --to shore und fertig ist das
<Natureshadow> das ist ja viel cooler als ownCloud ...