[SOLVED] Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>Obviously the syscall has never been tested on m68k.
>
><http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.m68k/4149>

Thanks, that fixes the problem. I’ve written an answer adding
my Tested-by and Cc'd stable@ as waldi suggested; if someone
here thinks that c663600584a596b5e66258cc10716fb781a5c2c9 also
should be added to stable, please do the same, I cannot judge
that.

When duckduckgoïng for the problem and atomic stuff in general
I found <Pine.LNX.4.64.0711301901100.20112@digraph.polyomino.org.uk>
and wonder where __kernel_atomic_cmpxchg_32 is; should probably
be in libc? no vDSO, but it could still switch between doing the
trap or using CAS… and gcc should then use that?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<gcc> ncal.c: In function 'parsemonth': warning: comparison between pointer
and integer  • <mirabilos> ↑ hab da „in function parselmouth“ gelesen