MiNT cross-compiler

Hi Vincent,

I’ve been looking for the MiNT cross-compiler in order to be able
to rebuild the Debian package atari-bootstrap. I’ve found your
patches, which seem to have been rebased against current versions
of GCC and binutils. Did you consider submitting those upstream?
Who wrote them and who else contributed to them in significant
(i.e. relevant for FSF copyright assignments) amount? Do you and
them have filed the forms for that?

Do you want me to try to get the patches integrated into standard
Debian, at least? (Intent to submit it upstream helps with that.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”