Re: Howto checkout amiga-fdisk sources?

SATA-IDE adapters are about $10 USD. I've used 2 TB drives on my

Any recommendations?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812156011
or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812240012

The second one is more expensive, but I prefer it because of the form factor.

A4000's IDE without a problem, but they're obviously faster on a
SCSI bus (with SATA-IDE and IDE-SCSI).

This actually works? Ok, then we won't have a problem for a while with the
disks. Now only HDD prices have to become reasonable again...

cbiiisc0: target 0 now wide 1
cbiiisc0: target 0 now synchronous, period=50ns, offset=14
siopng sync: siop_sxfr 2e, siop_scntl3 95
sd0 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <ATA, External l Disk, RGL1> disk fixed
sd0: 465 GB, 242255 cyl, 64 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 976773168 sectors

This is a SATA device which does hardware mirroring of two 2.5" SATA drives connected to a SATA-IDE bridge which is in turn connected to an Acard AEC-7720UW which is connected to the CyberStorm PPC SCSI.

On my A1200, I boot off of a CF card connected to the IDE bus because the phase5 Blizzard 1260 SCSI will only boot AmigaDOS, but the SATA-IDE-SCSI setup is similar.

My m68k Macs have IDE drives with standard IDE-SCSI because I still have a bunch of decently sized IDE drives.

John