Re: Howto checkout amiga-fdisk sources?

Moin,
On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 03:22:09PM +0100, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:

> the "viewvc" URL does not work. Just got a HD > 4G, which I can't

The package is in svn on alioth, if I figure out how to add that to the
control file, I will include it in the next upload, this package is on my
TOD list... but nothing happened in the svn since the last upload of the
Debian package.

> partition with HDToolBox :( So I need amiga-fdisk.

So install it?
apt-get install amiga-fdisk

Or get it from the PTS page:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/amiga-fdisk.html

> BTW: When my Amy boots, I can see the usual Debian message "Activating
> LVM and MD...". Does this mean that LVM actuall works with RDB
> partitioned disks? If so, what would be the dostype?

I have not tried LVM on m68k, but why should it not work? I am running low
on harddisks, especially IDE disks are not easy/cheap to get nowadays,
unless you buy used... that will become a problem for m68k in the long run.

Christian