Re: gas: fails to assemble attached file

Richard dixit:

>Either the .chip directive
>is missing

No, as we discovered in the previous mails you replied to,
there is no .chip directive in binutils (2.17 and up).

>or some compile flags. By default linux-m68k
>always had 68020+ hardcoded but that may have changed with
>coldfire related changes?

We still have 68020+ by default, AFAICT. I don’t think
something was done on the Coldfire front in Debian.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
If Harry Potter gets a splitting headache in his scar
when he’s near Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort),