Re: crest & kullervo

On Sunday, May 01, 2011 10:33:34 pm Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> disk as well, especially as it does not seem to be needed.  BTW does
> anybody have a spare A2k powersupply (with 220V please) or an idea how to
> modify a "modern" powersupply to replace the one in an A2k?  I once read
> some instructions how to convert an AT powersupply, but they are not state
> of the art anymore.  What does it need, 12V, 5V, and the tick signal?  Is
> that so hard?

Converting AT psu's for use with Amiga's.

http://www.ianstedman.co.uk/Amiga/amiga_hacks/Amiga_Power_supplies/body_amiga_power_supplies.html

If you dont have the electronic skills, Amigakit have a converter
cable/adaptor for ATX psu's.

http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=42&products_id=998

--
Stephen - vk3heg