Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.28

Hi,

> >> BTW, I noticed I spoke rubbish: my m68k-v2.6.28 branch does have all
> >> the m68k patches.
> >> It's just not so easy to extract them as patches, as this is a
> >> `continuous development branch'.
> >> Should be easier once I have a proper `queue' branch.
> >

> > The git-cherry command might help you out here if you have the original v2.6.28 branch in the same git tree.
>
> Yes, it helps. But unfortunately git cherry is not a silver bullet:
> there are several commits that went upstream, of which git cherry
> thinks they didn't.

I've narrowed it down to a series of 64 commits but this doesn't help because
2.6.28 seems to be missing entire files that are in the m68k tree (atari-scc for
one, but there'll be more). Seems git-cherry didn't go back far enough.

Short of picking all m68k related files from the long list of files hit by the
diff between Debian-2.6.28 and m68k, I can't see how to do this.