Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.28

Hi,

> > > Do you have a modern linux-libc-dev?
> >
> > 2.6.22-6, is that recent enough?
>
> No idea. I seem to have 2.6.26-5 installed. But I have no idea if that
> even is the problem.

I'll see if I can update that. Easier than building a new cross compiler on an
already full disk.

> > Right - maybe I need to create a fresh git repo from the patched build tree and
> > try a merge. In theory, creating a fresh branch at linus' 2.6.28 should be
> > equivalent to the orig tar.
>
> Maybe you'll have better luck than I with that approach. :)

My understanding of git is still woefully limited.

Just to be clear on this - the plan is to replace the old quilt based patch
series with a git based one, right?