BD-Uninstallable

Hi,

both mksh and makefs currently are in BD-Uninstallable, although
not only are versions of the packages in question (cpio|pax for
mksh, pmake for makefs) named, but I also can build them on my
Aranym box just fine.

① Why are these failing to build?

② Does it make sense for me to upload m68k binary packages?
  (I’ve seen that Aranym-built packages seem to be acceptable,
  although I currently don’t have cowbuilder set up in it but
  merely build “normally”.) If so, can I (as DM but not DD)
  request upload rights?

I tried IRC, but it’s been more dead than before, or so I think.
(But then, from the list archives, the mailing list seems so, too.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yay for having to rewrite other people's Bash scripts because bash
suddenly stopped supporting the bash extensions they make use of