Re: toolchain, was Re: bogl: don't know screen type 1

> The life is fast ebbing from debian/m68k as far as I can tell. I'm not
> sure if there is sufficient energy to revitalize it. I'd be delighted to
> be proven wrong.

Yep sad isnt it, one hope for the port is that several amigans (
trough natami ) and atarians ( trough the coldfire atari project) or
otherwise some miracle happens at freescale and thereby more people
see a reason to run debian on their 68k's,

Question is tho, as the kernel gets more bloated and slower as time
passes, and the packages that run on top, will it even be usable on
those in a few...

Netbsd seems to have a fast kernel. from what little i've booted of it...