Re: m68k disc image and quickstart (was Re: [buildd] mksh FTBFS)

Dixi quod…

>Stephen R Marenka dixit:
>
>>Excellent idea. Please let me know if [0] is sufficient.
>
>I will, thanks! (Although I’d prefer bridged networking myself…
>I assume tunctl_user will have to be changed to my own uid?)

Still doesn’t work, see attached screenshot. The network
interface fails to get up, and udev complains about unknown
errors. I however can login.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“It is inappropriate to require that a time represented as
 seconds since the Epoch precisely represent the number of