Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.29

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 03:07:57PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 15:10, Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 13:38, Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net> wrote:
> >> So 2.6.29 has hit sid. Anyone want to update the kernel patches? Also,
> >> what patches to apply now that we have git-based goodness?
> >
> > You can start with the ones on the for-next branch.
> > I still have to cherry-pick the others to the (to be created) queue branch.
> > I'll let you know when I'm finished.
>
> Now my git skills have been growing, I created two new branches:
>   - m68k-v2.6.29
>   - queue

That pretty much rocks! Here's my process in case someone else wants
it or wants to fix it. :)

The only downside seems to be the 47 patch difference between m68k
and the point release or whatever else happened on top of 2.6.29.
Those pretty much all conflicted.

I just pushed the patches for debian 2.6.29-4.

http://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Kernel/Patches

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>