[buildd] mksh FTBFS

Hi,

to make mksh build on m68k – I’ve since read up on the arch – please
add a dash in front of the line in debian/rules locally:

    102         localedef -i en_US -c -f UTF-8 build/tloc/en_US.UTF-8

Failure to run localedef is not fatal since you seem to have locales-all
installed on the buildd; even if it were not, you’d probably have only a
couple of testsuite failures which would not be a problem to the package
itself, just I do read the build and regression test logs ;)

By the way, publishing a sid disk image and aranym configuration, as a
starting point from where people can a-g d-u, would probably help in
enabling others to toy with the architecture. While really interested
persons could probably figure out how to install it, all the remarks on
the webpages are confusing, plus most seem to be for etch-m68k while I,
as DM, would only be interested in sid.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc