Re: [rt.debian.org #1132] crest and kullervo admin address

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:15:09AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > is there an email address (role account/list/alias/whatever) that will
> > be the contact point for whoever will take over crest and kullervo from
> > DSA?  Christian, Michael?
>
> Please use schmitz-crest@debian.org and schmitz-kullervo@debian.org, I'll
> dispatch as necessary (anything that requires local presence will need to be
> handled by Christian or Ingo).

Yes, I can "visit" crest and kullervo in case of emergency. Ingo is also
able to do this, and Holger Levsen offered this as well, since he lives
close the where the machines are located currently.

However, I do not want to adminster crest and kullervo and a day to day
basis.

Christian