Re: [rt.debian.org #1132] crest and kullervo admin address

Michael Schmitz schrieb am Donnerstag, dem 16. April 2009:

> Hi,
>
> > is there an email address (role account/list/alias/whatever) that will
> > be the contact point for whoever will take over crest and kullervo from
> > DSA?  Christian, Michael?
>
> Please use schmitz-crest@debian.org and schmitz-kullervo@debian.org, I'll
> dispatch as necessary (anything that requires local presence will need to be
> handled by Christian or Ingo).

Thanks.  I have updated ldap, so
https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=crest and
https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=kullervo show the new admin
address.  I have also updated our ud-ldap config on db.debian.org to no
longer export passwords to crest and kullervo.debian.net.

They are now officially yours, please take good care of them and keep
them secure etc.

Once you are satisfied you can access the machines properly please
remove my super secret admin ssh key from root's authorized_keys file.
Also, the sudoers file may or may not need a cleanup, please check it
too.  If there's anything you need from DSA please let us know.

Cheers,
weasel