Re: m68k Developers Meeting

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 02:42:22PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> I doubt that there will be upto 60 attendees... ;)

This time, but if Joey gives a talk, I hope there will be more listening (on
friday in a big lecture room).

> > If we are no more than about 12 people, I would prefer the ready-installed
> > room. We can set up additional tables there if needed, but all the cabling
> > is done already, and the coffee is there!
>
> I guess the DCA (Direct Coffee Access) will be welcomed by several people as
> well as the network. ;)

Makes everything much easier, I hope.

> What about oversea people? Is there some way of video conferencing possible
> for some limited time?

I am not a skype fan, but we do have video conference equipment here. I have
never used it after my job interview (where I was at the other end), but I
might be able to get that, too.

> > If other people are intersted in joining, please let me know, so I can find
> > a larger room if needed. Maybe we could use a webform to sign up, like:
> > http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=xkk3mw4wd28ab6ir
>
> Done. Please keep in mind that I'll be attending on Saturday only, maybe
> staying until late evening/night...

Thats ok, I didn't find a way to show the whole weekend there, thats why I
put the starting day. Basically we decided on the weekend already, I just
want to know the names and number of people in this poll. Perhaps we can
have a BBQ saturday night?

Christian