Re: m68k Developers Meeting

Hi,

Nice to see the meetings continue, though - good luck with the
preparations!

There has been not much feedback yet, so I am not sure, if there is anything
to prepare.

Sorry about my late mail - it did get stuck in a mail server migration experiment back at my old lab.

The weekend before I'll have some visitors, but we could have the meeting
during the week (aug 18-20, 21?), if you would be able to make those dates.
But I doubt that, and I also doubt that many other people would be able to
attend a meeting during working days, but it could be an option, too.

Personally, that's cutting it too close to my return trip. Aug. 9/10 might be an option for me, but I don't know when the summer term closes in Kiel.