Re: m68k Developers Meeting

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 01:47:26PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> It seems we have a majority for august 29-31. For further planning it would
> be important to know how many people are coming. I have a choice of two
> rooms.
>
> Coffeeroom our our group. Tables with switches and powersupplies permanently
> installer, beamer and coffeemaker in the room. The tables are not very big,
> but about 12 people can comfortably sit there with notebooks.
> Seminar room with many tables, but no network infrastructure installed. We
> can set this up, but that requires some effort. Space for about 60 people.

I doubt that there will be upto 60 attendees... ;)

> If we are no more than about 12 people, I would prefer the ready-installed
> room. We can set up additional tables there if needed, but all the cabling
> is done already, and the coffee is there!

I guess the DCA (Direct Coffee Access) will be welcomed by several people as
well as the network. ;)

> The following people already showed interest in the aug29-31 meeting in Kiel:
> Wouter
> Roman Z
> Simon
> Ingo
> Joey

What about oversea people? Is there some way of video conferencing possible
for some limited time?

> If other people are intersted in joining, please let me know, so I can find
> a larger room if needed. Maybe we could use a webform to sign up, like:
> http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=xkk3mw4wd28ab6ir

Done. Please keep in mind that I'll be attending on Saturday only, maybe
staying until late evening/night...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc