Re: Etch install on A1200. Floating point exception

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 10:00:25AM +0100, Nigel wrote:
> Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> >On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Nigel wrote:

[...]

> >>No I'm not sure at all.  8139too and mii are the 2 modules the card uses
> >>when
> >>I insert it into the PCMCIA slot of an x86 Debian box.  I am just
> >>assuming it

[...]

> Thank you for the information.  I'm now going to get myself a supported
> network card and try again.

AFAIK all PCMCIA network cards on Amiga are handled by apne.ko which
supports most NE2000-compatible cards. 3com cards are not supported and
some 100Mbps NE2000-cards require a patch. A list of known working cards
is on http://www.g-mb.de/pcmcia_e.html .

Greetings,

Rolf

--