Re: 2008 M68k Porter Meeting

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:28:15PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:
> Executive summary:
>
>   2008 M68k Linux Porter Meeting
>   August 29th - 31st
>   University of Kiel, Germany

The meeting is over, the weather was even nicer than promised (its back to
normal now...) and it seems everybody got back home safely.

I think we actually achieved something, we are getting some progress with
coldfire, we will hopefully have the SCSI drivers back in linux-2.6 soon, so
that I can reinstall my Amiga with a current kernel, and some Aranym related
bugs got fixed I heard. So m68k is still alive and kicking? If we want to
have another meeting in 2009, I suggest that we start planning it six months
and not just six weeks before, so Jan/Feb 2009 might be good to start
thinking about it. Maybe even more people could attend then (but I will not
promise good weather six months in advance...).

Christian