Re: Discussions

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 06:55:35PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>> Ingo will be arriving around 12:00 to 12:30, which is one hour from now.
>> Given that 12:30 is 22:30 in New Zealand, we were hoping that Michael
>> could join in around that time.
>>
>> Michael, could you join the channel, and shout? If you see this mail too
>> late, we can do something else, surely.
>
> Sorry, I _did_ see the mail too late by six hours :-( TBH, I caugt some
> sort of bug and decided to sleep it off.

Aha.

Well, we did postpone the stuff about the future of m68k, since we
hadn't seen a reply from you. Possible options would've been 'when
Michael wakes up', or 'tomorrow, around 10:00 CEST' (which would be
20:00 NZST).

Since we're about to eat now, I guess the latter will be what we'll do.
That okay with you?

>> (Yeah, we probably should have been deciding that earlier -- sorry about
>> that)
>
> NP - I can perhaps join later. When do you plan to go for dinner break?

Now, approximately; Stephen and cts are firing up the barbeque.

In fact I did see you join the channel about an hour ago, but I was
_just_ too late to say hi. By two seconds. :-)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22