Re: Discussions

Hi All,

Ingo will be arriving around 12:00 to 12:30, which is one hour from now.
Given that 12:30 is 22:30 in New Zealand, we were hoping that Michael
could join in around that time.

Michael, could you join the channel, and shout? If you see this mail too
late, we can do something else, surely.

Sorry, I _did_ see the mail too late by six hours :-( TBH, I caugt some sort of bug and decided to sleep it off.

(Yeah, we probably should have been deciding that earlier -- sorry about
that)

NP - I can perhaps join later. When do you plan to go for dinner break?