Re: m68k Developers Meeting
- To: Michael Schmitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Christian T. Steigies" <email@example.com>, Debian m68k <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Martin Schulze <email@example.com>, Arno Griffioen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Peter De Schrijver <email@example.com>, Roman Zippel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@hogyros.de>, Wouter Verhelst <email@example.com>, Geert Uytterhoeven <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: m68k Developers Meeting
- From: Ingo Juergensmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:42:22 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080625124222.GV5774@2004.bluespice.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20080625114726.GB32104@chumley.debian.net>
- References: <20080617071546.GZ21412@finlandia.home.infodrom.org> <20080618141048.GM5774@2004.bluespice.org> <20080618151437.GA15246@chumley.debian.net> <20080618212234.GB14049@chumley.debian.net> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <[🔎] 20080623101742.GA4452@chumley.debian.net> <[🔎] alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] 20080625114726.GB32104@chumley.debian.net>
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 01:47:26PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> It seems we have a majority for august 29-31. For further planning it would
> be important to know how many people are coming. I have a choice of two
> Coffeeroom our our group. Tables with switches and powersupplies permanently
> installer, beamer and coffeemaker in the room. The tables are not very big,
> but about 12 people can comfortably sit there with notebooks.
> Seminar room with many tables, but no network infrastructure installed. We
> can set this up, but that requires some effort. Space for about 60 people.
I doubt that there will be upto 60 attendees... ;)
> If we are no more than about 12 people, I would prefer the ready-installed
> room. We can set up additional tables there if needed, but all the cabling
> is done already, and the coffee is there!
I guess the DCA (Direct Coffee Access) will be welcomed by several people as
well as the network. ;)
> The following people already showed interest in the aug29-31 meeting in Kiel:
> Roman Z
What about oversea people? Is there some way of video conferencing possible
for some limited time?
> If other people are intersted in joining, please let me know, so I can find
> a larger room if needed. Maybe we could use a webform to sign up, like:
Done. Please keep in mind that I'll be attending on Saturday only, maybe
staying until late evening/night...
Ciao... // Fon: 0381-2744150
Ingo \X/ SIP: email@example.com
gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc