probably not worth wasting the time.

OK.

gom_0.30.2-1
herrie_2.0.2-1
hydrogen_0.9.3-5.1
icecast-server_1:1.3.12-19
jack_3.1.1+cvs20050801-25
jack-audio-connection-kit_0.109.2-3

I think these last two are queued somewhere.

I'll remove them.

Logs still go to cts, and I've not patched buldd-mail on kullervo to
allow for wanna-build failure.

I've patched all mine to ignore w-b for now. We're doing a good job
tripping over each other with only 454 needs-build. :)

Well, we both start from the top more or less :-)

Why don't you just start pulling them off the top of the queue
(newest). I'm pulling the oldest that have been previously built.

Can do, I was doing tthat anyway. I hope the queue listing is in prioritized order.

What I really hate is not being able to dep-wait or no-build. I'm going
to hate going through my backlog of failed.

I fire off the mails to buildd anyway, will resend from the sent folder later.

At least qt4-x11 and kdebase are built and uploaded. I wonder if crest
is still working on gcc-4.3?

Nope, that'll have died when it dropped off the net days ago.

Maybe we should put a file on kullervo with all the needs-build and
just cut out the ones we've taken.

I'll pull a fresh list and will drop it in buildd's homedir on kullervo.