Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 01:09:31PM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 06:09:29AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > Who can still access b.d.o?
>
> I can. Want me to queue a stack of packages for someone?

Looks like I can't any more.

> How many keys do we need to get updated. This might be a good time to
> clean things up.

I'm willing to be a manual wanna-build to keep us buildding if ya'll
like. With 448 needs-build, I hate to not keep things rolling.

If you notice a buildd has run dry, either ping me or grab some
packages and let me know which ones. I've already got some of the big
ones.

It seems like we've been building some version of gcc for months. I also
got qt4-x11 built the day the new one was uploaded. Sigh.

<stephen@marenka.net>