Re: more (aranym) buildds needed

Hi all,

first off - my PC only has 640 MB RAM single core, so it can be used for light stuff only. I'll try to set it up anyway. This is plain ARAnyM, not ARAnyM plus distcc we're talking about?

3) w-b access - could manually queue packages, but it's a pain to
maintain

Oh well, yes... how about having our own w-b again?

I'm routing around that until we get a more permanent solution.

Does anybody even know how to set up our own buildd database these days?

4) mail - easily batched

Mail is sometimes harder than it appears to be... (-;

uucp is my friend.

That still needs a shell account someplace - can I use one of the debian.org boxes for this?