Re: New buildd and some obversations

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 10:50:08AM -0500, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> I probably wont be able to set up any more buildds until I get aranym
> working headless. It will be a grand total of four or five (depends if I
> can get the VIAO to run cgywin and aranym; it cant run linux; panics at
> startup). The next machine I can probably bring up is order/chaos;
> although it needs a fresh install of linux and it needs to be net booted
> since the DVD drive is shot.  I prefer to setup the buildd chroot since
> Id like to set up my speed tweaks (see other email).

Sounds sweet.

I'm running aranym under xvnc, although xvfb also works.

I don't mind you minding the chroot at all, so long as we end building
and linking with debian stuff. :)

I'd be hard-pressed to mind the chroots for five more buildds. Signing
successful logs doesn't cost me anything extra. Figuring out failed
buildds always take some time.