Re: New buildd and some obversations

I don't have a problem giving root access to diablos (the m68k), but I'm
rather hesitant to give out root to siren (the x86 emulator host). I've
been doing some more tweaking of the buildd environment, and I've added
ccache which helps with configure tests since it simply caches each
result. I've also been experiementing to see if its possible to offload
the creation of documentation to the x86 (which I've had some good
successes in actually), although I can easily remove this when it comes
time to make this machine an offical buildd. I can be found in
#debian-68k under the username NCommander if you wish to talk w/ me.

Michael