Re: New buildd and some obversations

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 10:21:08PM -0500, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> I don't have a problem giving root access to diablos (the m68k), but I'm

That's all that is needed, really.

> rather hesitant to give out root to siren (the x86 emulator host). I've

No reason you should need to.

> been doing some more tweaking of the buildd environment, and I've added
> ccache which helps with configure tests since it simply caches each
> result. I've also been experiementing to see if its possible to offload
> the creation of documentation to the x86 (which I've had some good
> successes in actually), although I can easily remove this when it comes
> time to make this machine an offical buildd. I can be found in

If you're willing to help analyze failures and other general weirdness,
I'm fine with trying some experimental stuff on a production buildd (so
long as none of the other d-d's have a problem with it).

If you want me to sign logs and such, then give me an account and I'll
start the integration process.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>