Re: New to list

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 12:41:42AM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> at should not do direct hardware clock calls. If it really does, we'd need
> a fake-hwclk kernel module to keep it happy (fixing the hwclock kernel
> module for mac would be prefered, but that requires real hardware to
> test).

It's not really that much code. We had it working for most Mac models
in the 2.2 tree. I think the Q900/Q950 were the only ones where it
was broken. The switch was based on ADB type, but that's not really
the right way to tell. In particular, the IIfx has the same clock
arrangement as the MacII style while the Q900/Q950 are a one-off
thing that nobody ever quite figured out completely.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com