Re: Missing m68k builds for the point release

Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> No uucp or bsmtp (what's that?) here. My friendly provider does not block
> any ports (except 80), can I convince anybody to switch? My server can
> receive email directly (cts-aahz and co redirect mail directly to the
> dyndns
> address of my server) and delivers for the buildds on the local network.
> Additionally the server also receives email with fetchmail, which can also
> be forwarded on the local network. gandi now offers five mailboxes per
> domain, I guess I could setup one for your buildds, if you like.

I can offer mailboxes and asmtp services as well as VPN services as well,
if there's a strong need for that...

> I did play
> with IPv6 a little, but haven't succeeded with bringing my subnet online
> yet. I guess that would be another option to receive email directly?

Same problem here as well. Pinging the other end of the IPv6 tunnel worked
fine, but pinging the hosts behind that host didn't work. But I expect a
shiny new IPv6 book to be delivered within the next days.

Christmas is great... >2000 pages of new books to read in the next time... ;)

--
Ciao...
      Ingo