Re: Missing m68k builds for the point release

> > So hobbes is the one listed as buildd_m68k? ;)

yep - me manually taking the package and messing up the user ID again :-(

> > I noticed that wesnoth has two different failed logs showing, the latter
> > of which seems to have an invalid version.
>
> Yes, that's my fault, I'm looking into the failure Michael had by
> handholding the build :-)

So what did you do to get it to build now? apt-cache still fails in
mysterious ways for me (running the same command as sbuild assembles
internally, but from the console does get the data that sbuild never seems
to see).

> > If you'll point me at the new hobbes I'll take a look if you like.
> >
> > Give them back if you're not going to build them, we should have four
> > other boxes in rotation now.
>
> I'm building wesnoth as we speak on crest...

Getting a bit further now (after replacing /dev/null by /dev/zero in the
apt-cache call: Thou Shalt Not Read From /dev/null - fresh, untainted null
bytes may be had at /dev/zero):
E: Opening /org/chroots/buildd/sarge/etc/apt/sources.list -
ifstream::ifstream (2 No such file or directory)
E: You must put some 'source' URIs in your sources.list

Problem is, where does it pick up this path again? That's not where my
chroot is for unstable...

Note to self: when copying around chroots, remember to update
/var/debbuild/apt.conf ... Sorry, I should have remembered that a lot
sooner.

Anyway, end of rant. It's building pwlib now. There's a perl build running
as well so it may be a bit slower than usually.

Re: access to hobbes: I'll set that up as soon  as I have port forwarding
on the firewall set up. hobbes still has one major drawback for external
use: I can neither send nor receive mail via SMTP. Stupid Telecom NZ
firewalls that off, and does not provide instructions for using SMTP-AUTH
(or any mail gateway), either.