Re: Buildds configuration and admins

> >> What do you say Michael?
> >
> > Seconded. I can't take more buildds, either. I'll try to sort out the
> > assignment of chroots to releases first, though.
>
> For unstable crest is doing fine IMHO, though it's not used for
> oldstable(-security) as it only builds packages for a suite when
> needs-build > 10.

That's been done to use it as a backup only. Could be changed I guess.

> If I want to interact with wanna-build for m68k, am I supposed to use
> crest's access to wanna-build or should I be added (centrally) to the
> wb-m68k group? If the latter can someone that has already group
> membership ask for my inclusion?

Sorry, hadn't realized earlier that this is what you want to do with
wb-m68k ...

What I do if I need to manually interact with the database on buildd.d.o:
su to buildd on any one buildd host, then run the same sshcmd that the
build daemon uses:

ssh -lbuildd_m68k buildd.debian.org wanna-build --database=m68k/build-db
--dist=unstable $*

Add a -o for overriding (necessary if a package is marked failed but you
want to retry) and -U buildd_m68k-<host> to register something for a
particular machine manually.

No membership in wb-m68k needed so far as I know.