Re: cross gcc-4.1.2-12 packages

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:33:39PM -0700, Brian Morris wrote:
> hi, all
> just to let you know my attempt to send my ppc tarball to bill in
> email failed, some server unknown where to me (called yellowpig)
> rejected it although gmail took it it bounced somewhere.

Sorry, it seems all my emails account limited emails to 5MB.

Anyway thanks to Michael, now your tarball is available there:

Next time, please sign the whole tarball. This prevents tampering by
third party (which is more of a concern than tampering done by yourself).

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.