Re: cross gcc-4.1.2-12 packages

hi, all

just to let you know my attempt to send my ppc tarball to bill in
email failed, some server unknown where to me (called yellowpig)
rejected it although gmail took it it bounced somewhere.

if someone with ppc has a drop box or anonymous ftp spot then
I could donate it but otherwise I guess not.

am looking package masqmail to see if there is a way I can
mail direct rather than through gmail but (a) am not sure
gmail does not appear to be the problem (b) exim4 mailer on
debian warns me that with my variable inet adresses (basicly
arbitrary) it is customary to go through a mail host, which is
what i do already with gmail.

i know this is pretty off topic but I should explain why I dropped it
and all. Ideally i could buy a unix email account somewhere I might
do that if it were cheap enough...

Brian