Re: Debian-NetBSD for 68k would ease porting issues ?

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 05:32:30PM -0700, Brian Morris wrote:
> my point is that IMHO there would be
> far less chance of debian-68k discontinuing if
> lenny were moved to debian-netbsd-68k instead
> of debian-linux-68k. that would be just for the new
> unstable/testing.

That may be true, but it's not what we're after. Wat we want to do is
maintain Debian GNU/Linux, not Debian GNU/NetBSD. That's not to say I
wouldn't welcome such a port if someone would want to build it, but I'm
not going to work on it. I expect the same is true for most of the
other Debian/m68k porters.

With that in mind, everything else about this is moot, anyway.

--
Fun will now commence