Re: [buildd] unregistered buildds

> On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 08:28:29AM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > How many buildds would we add if could get all the ones we'd like to
> > have registered? I mean the ones we'd really leave in rotation.
>
> * Ska is currently down, because I've been too lazy to reinstall it
>   during the last half year. Sue me. It would probably need a new SSH
>   key, though I'm not 100% sure about that.
> * Quickstep could be brought up. It's configured for experimental
>   currently, but can be switched over fairly easy. However, that would
>   leave experimental with only one unreliable machine; not something I'm
>   looking forward to.

Mark Duckworth's Falcon (washi) ran rather reliably, though I haven't used
it much in the past weeks. The mail setup would need to be fixed, but it
should be fine otherwise.

Other than that, I could only offer another Mac Quadra 650 (if I find RAM
and disks for it). What would be RAM requirements for a distcc host?