Re: [buildd] unregistered buildds

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 08:28:29AM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> How many buildds would we add if could get all the ones we'd like to
> have registered? I mean the ones we'd really leave in rotation.

* Ska is currently down, because I've been too lazy to reinstall it
  during the last half year. Sue me. It would probably need a new SSH
  key, though I'm not 100% sure about that.
* Quickstep could be brought up. It's configured for experimental
  currently, but can be switched over fairly easy. However, that would
  leave experimental with only one unreliable machine; not something I'm
  looking forward to.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22