Re: Buildd

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 07:53:50AM -0500, Mark Duckworth wrote:

> Ok well I have buildd setup and the sid chroot setup, but I'm not sure
> about the operation of sbuild.  If I chroot into
> the /org/buildd/chroots/sid/ sbuild doesn't exist, but if I try it as
> user buildd I get mailto not set.  So there's obviously a tiny bit still
> left to configure.

sbuild doesn't need to be in the chroot, just the root.

I've attached the /home/buildd/.sbuildrc from poseidon for reference.

<stephen@marenka.net>
#
# example for ~/.sbuildrc
# commented out stuff are defaults
#
# $Id: example.sbuildrc,v 1.2 2000/03/09 13:13:16 rnhodek Exp $
#

$fakeroot = "fakeroot";

# Directory for writing build logs to
#$log_dir = "$HOME/logs";

$mailfrom = "buildd";

# Mail address where logs are sent to (mandatory, no default!)
#$mailto = "logs\@buildd.debian.org,adconrad\@0c3.net";
$mailto = "smarenka,logs\@buildd.debian.org,m68k-poseidon\@imap.buildd.net";
#$mailto = "schmitz\@mail.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de,logs\@buildd.debian.org";
#$mailto = "logs\@buildd.debian.org,wouter\@grep.be";
#$mailto = "smarenka,younie\@debian.org,logs\@buildd.debian.org";

%mailto = (
         'oldstable-security' => 'smarenka,logs@security.debian.org',
         'stable-security' => 'smarenka,logs@security.debian.org',
         'testing-security' => 'smarenka,logs@security.debian.org'
);

# Maintainer name to use in .changes files (mandatory, no default!)
$maintainer_name="Debian/m68k buildd <buildd\@poseidon.marenka.net>";

# When to purge the build directory afterwards; possible values are "never",
# "successful", and "always"
#$purge_build_directory="successful";

# Hack a "frozen" into the Distribution: line if compiling for frozen
#$hack_changes_for_frozen = 0;

# After that time (in minutes) of inactivity a build is terminated. Activity
# is measured by output to the log file.
#$stalled_pkg_timeout = 90;
$stalled_pkg_timeout = 600;

# Some packages may exceed the general timeout (e.g. redirecting output to
# a file) and need a different timeout. Below are some examples.
%individual_stalled_pkg_timeout = (
         ivtools => 600,
         smalleiffel => 600,
         libtime-hires-perl => 600,