Re: bug status

On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 04:11:31PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Roman Zippel <zippel@linux-m68k.org> writes:
>
> > Hi,

> >> still failing on the buildds
> >
> > The weird build system had me confused there.
> > Anyway, I fixed one gcc bug, but now it's failing a bit later and it's
> > rather hard to get something reproducable now and my knowledge of lisp is
> > limited.
> > It compiles with -O0, so if someone wants to look into it, one possibility
> > would be to compare the behaviour between a version compiled with -O0 and
> > -O1 and try to locate the point where it behaves different.
> >
> > bye, Roman
>
> Could we make an upload with -O0 for m68k? There are several packages
> stuck on emacs21.

About 9 packages. :)

I'm not in a position to do this right now, but I'll get to it
eventually if no one else does. If someone else want to give it a go,
please drop a note to 329092 that it now builds with -O0. It might be
good to test one of the packages that build-deps on it to see if it
will work with the -O0 version before upload.

Maybe also update the bug report with what -O1 does.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>